Information pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree n.196 / 2003 on the processing of Personal Data.
For the purposes of Registration, for the subsequent use of online services, including newsletter, sms, reservation and online consultancy will be required to provide some personal data, including sensitive data, the processing of which will take place in compliance with the provisions contained in the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196 and subsequent amendments and additions.
In application of the aforementioned legislative decree, pursuant to art. 13, we inform you that:
1) the acquisition of the data that may be requested is the indispensable prerequisite for the provision of the requested service;
2) personal and sensitive data collected and stored by the company owner of this website, will be processed by the collaborators of the data controller as persons in charge and, if express consent has not been given, they will not be disseminated or communicated to third parties, except in the cases provided for by this information and / or by law and, in any case, in the manner permitted by this;
3) in relation to the commitments undertaken, the company will be the only person authorized to send information to the Customer. p >
4) the interested party has the right to exercise the rights provided for by art. 7 of the aforementioned legislative decree and in particular of:
– obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal and sensitive data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
– get the indication:
- of the origin of personal data and sensitive data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- of the identification details of the owner, of the managers or of the categories of subjects to whom the personal and sensitive data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointees;
- the update, the correction, that is, when the customer has an interest, the integration of data i;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
– object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material, newsletters, text messages or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
< / ol>
The rights referred to in art.7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 may be exercised by contacting this company.
Furthermore, at any time, exercising the right of withdrawal from all the services requested, the Customer may request the total cancellation of all the data provided. In this case, the company will only retain the data whose retention is required by law.
Limited to the operations connected to the management of the website, the company Natur Srl has been appointed as Data Processor.