Dear user, Natur Srl, with registered office in Via Mauro Macchi 10 20124 Milan (MI) Italy and VAT number 02818790236, as data controller, informs you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be sold or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles laid down by directive 95/46 / EC and by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 N ° 196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data that will be carried out by the writer.
Purpose of the treatment:
Data processing is carried out by the Company in carrying out its activities. In particular, the Data provided by the Data Subjects will be processed, with IT and non-IT tools, for the following purposes:
Commercial, accounting and tax obligations.
The lawfulness criterion for which the processing is possible is: The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject. The basis of which is reflected in a legal basis: Norma Unione.
Type of data processed:
The Company is the owner of the processing of personal data communicated by the User to the writer and include: Company name / Surname and Name, Tax Code and other identification numbers, Bank details, Address, Email address, Telephone numbers.
Personal data processing operations and related purposes:
Below, we summarize all the operations we carry out that involve the collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes we pursue with each of them:
- collection and storage of your personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by e-mail;
- internal processing of the personal data you provide for the purpose of defining your commercial profile;
- use of your commercial profile for marketing and promotional purposes of your interest.
The Data will be processed by the Company with electronic and manual systems according to the principles of correctness, loyalty and transparency provided for by the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data and protecting the confidentiality of the interested party through technical and organizational security measures to guarantee a level of adequate security. Our company, through the data processing system ensures and guarantees that the information processed does not include topics concerning sensitive data pursuant to art. 95/46 / EC and by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 N ° 196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR). Therefore, any processing that may directly or indirectly concern sensitive data will be excluded a priori.
The data provided by the interested party will be processed for a duration:
- Start date: 01/08/2018
- End date:
- Duration criterion: Period determination criterion
- Description of criterion: The obligation to keep it is conditioned by the existence of commercial relations with the customer and by the provisions on the conservation of accounting and tax data. The persistence of the information in the system is indefinite.
Communication, dissemination and transfer of data:
The Data will be processed, within the limits of what is necessary, by authorized personnel, adequately trained and trained, by the Data Controller as well as by the staff of third parties who provide services to the Data Controller and carry out data processing on behalf and on the instruction of the latter as responsible for the treatment.
In case of communication to third parties, the recipients may be:
- Recipient: Customers, carriers, shippers, agents, software users, professionals to whom we turn to fulfill the obligations.
- Name: More generally, in carrying out its ordinary business activities, the Data may be communicated to subjects who carry out control, review and certification activities of the activities carried out by the Data Controller, consultants and freelancers in the context of tax and judicial assistance services. and in the case of corporate transactions for which it is necessary to evaluate the corporate assets, public bodies and administrations, as well as to subjects entitled by law to receive such information, Italian and foreign judicial authorities and other public authorities, for the purposes related to the fulfillment of legal obligations, or for the fulfillment of the obligations assumed and arising from the contractual relationship, including for the need for defense in court.
Freedom to grant consent and consequences of a refusal:
The provision of your data is optional. However, in case of refusal of consent for the purposes indicated, we will find it impossible to provide you with the information services for which consent is requested, including registration on this site.
Owner and manager of the treatment:
The data controller is the company that owns this e-commerce site, in the person of the owner: Paolo Marchiori MRCPLA56S29E512G. Responsible for the processing of personal data are the officials and persons in charge of managing the databases, in relation to the respective sector of competence.
Rights of the interested party:
The interested party may exercise, in relation to the data processing described therein, the rights provided for by the GDPR (articles 1521), including:
- receive confirmation of the existence of the Data and access their content (access rights);
- update, modify and / or correct the Data (right of rectification);
- request the cancellation or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- oppose the processing (right to object);
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal datawww.garanteprivacy.it) in case of violation of the rules on the protection of personal data;
- receive an electronic copy of the data concerning him as an interested party, when such data have been rendered in the context of the contract and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability);
Our cookies are not "spyware" but they help us to create cookies and to determine if a particular page of the site has been visited or not and if it has been for how many times. We may use third party advertising companies to help us advertise our products or our site. These companies may use their own cookies to measure the effectiveness of their advertising (which pages have been visited, which products have been bought and in what quantity). Any information that these third parties collect has nothing to do with the personal information we collect.
Age - We respect children's privacy: We do not collect information from children under the age of 13. By browsing the site you declare that you are of age or that you are supervised by a parent or adult relative. If you are under 13, do not send us any personal information and have an adult assist you.
Cookies are not used to determine the personal identity of the user who is visiting our site, but they identify the computer or devices used to access the natur.it site.
For more general information on cookies, see the articleWikipedia related to HTTP cookies.
Types of cookies used:
First party cookies:
First-party cookies (i.e. cookies that belong to the publisher's site that created them) are set by the website visited by the user, whose address appears in the URL window. The use of these cookies allows us to make the site work efficiently and to track visitor behavior patterns.
Third party cookies:
Third party cookies are set by a domain other than the one visited by the user. If a user visits a site and a different company sends the information using that site, it is in the presence of third-party cookies.
Persistent cookies are stored on users' devices between browser sessions, allowing users to remember preferences or actions on a site. They can be used for different purposes, for example to remember preferences and choices when using the Site.
These cookies are used to recognize a user who returns to visit the Site. They allow you to customize the contents and remember preferences (for example, the selected language or region). These cookies do not collect information that can identify the user. All information collected is anonymous.
Statistical data cookies:
"7Pixel Srl, in the person of its legal representative, is appointed responsible for the processing of the User's data (email address) for the management of requests for comments in the context of the site's Trusted Programwww.trovaprezzo.it".
Sharing cookies on Social Networks:
These cookies facilitate the sharing of site content through social networks such as Facebook, Google plus and Twitter. To view the respective privacy and cookies policies, it is possible to visit the websites of the social networks. In the case of Facebook, Google plus and Twitter, the user can visit https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies, http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/cookies/ and https: // twitter.com/privacy.
Based on the provisions of art. 122 of the Privacy Code, in cases where the use of the cookie is strictly necessary for the use of the requested service, we will necessarily use this technology for the provision of the service. In other cases, if your browser is configured to accept cookies, we will have the right to use this technology with you.
How to change the cookie settings
It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" section in the browser menu allows you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies, and how to get notification from the browser of the activation of these technologies. Alternatively, you can also consult the "Help" section of the toolbar present in most browsers.
You can also select the browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
From mobile device:
For more information on cookies and to manage cookie preferences (first and / or third party) users are invited to also visit the platformwww.youronlinechoices.com. However, please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the Site to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
Correction / removal of data:Upon your request: we will correct or update your personal information, stop emailing you, deactivate your account. You can make such requests by e-mail to the customer support department of natur.it. Please do not include sensitive information such as credit card number etc. in the email.
To exercise your rights under article 7, please send a registered letter with return receipt to the following address:
Via Mauro Macchi 10
20124 Milan (MI)
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.