These General Conditions have as their object the purchase of products, carried out remotely via the internet on the natur.it site with registered office in Via Mauro Macchi 10 20124 Milan (MI) Italy and VAT number 02818790236 registered with the Companies' Register of Milan REA n. 112260.
The prices indicated on the natur.it site are always inclusive of VAT.
Shipping costs by courier are free for orders over € 50.00 + VAT. For orders below € 50.00 + VAT, the shipping costs are € 3.50 throughout the Italian peninsula. For expenses of less than € 30.00 + VAT the cost is € 5.00. Only for doctors / therapists and points of sale the shipping costs are € 7.00 for orders below € 190.00 + VAT. For shipments outside the Italian territory, the costs will be calculated at the time, based on the destination and the characteristics of the goods.
The goods sent by courier always travels insured.
In the case of purchase by bank transfer, the goods will be shipped only after the payment of your order has been made.
Without any shipping costs, you can also collect the products you have ordered from our store.
Privacy and processing of personal data:
Natur Srl, with registered office in Via Mauro Macchi 10 20124 Milan (MI) Italy and VAT number 02818790236, as data controller, informs you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will never be sold or distributed to third parties but used in full compliance with the fundamental principles, dictated by directive 95/46 / EC and by Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 N ° 196, as well as pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 (GDPR) concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
For further information, visit the page on privacy and the processing of personal data by clicking on the following button:
The user is solely responsible for the custody and use of the password issued at the time of registration. For any illicit or incorrect use of the site made through the use of the identification password, the user will be responsible for his own actions even if not wanted by him or attributable to third parties.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale:
The contract stipulated between Natur and the Customer must be considered concluded with the acceptance, even if only partial, of the order by Natur. This acceptance is considered tacit, unless otherwise communicated to the Customer in any way. By placing an order in the various ways provided, the Customer declares to have read all the information provided to him during the purchase procedure, and to fully accept the general and payment conditions transcribed below.
If the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity), once the online purchase procedure has been completed, he will print or save an electronic copy and in any case keep these general conditions of sale, in compliance with the provisions of art. 3 and 4 of Legislative Decree 185/1999 on distance selling. Any right of the Customer to compensation for damages or compensation, as well as any contractual or extra-contractual liability for direct or indirect damages to persons and / or things, caused by the non-acceptance or evasion, even partial, of an order is excluded.
How to purchase:
The Customer can only order the products present in the natur.it electronic catalog at the time of placing the order and viewable online at (URL)natur.it, as described in the relevant information sheets. It is understood that the image accompanying the descriptive sheet of a product may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but differ in color tones or dimensions present in the image.
Correct receipt of the order is confirmed by Natur by means of an e-mail reply sent to the e-mail address supplied by the Customer. The response is generated automatically by the system and cannot be considered as acceptance of the order in itself, but only as confirmation of receipt of the same. This confirmation message will contain the date and time of execution of the order and a 'Customer Order Number', to be used in any further communication with Natur. The message re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections, according to the methods described in the "Who we are" section, present on our site at the addressnatur.it. If received correctly, the order can be viewed by the customer on the Natur site in the "my orders" area once logged into "your Account", located at the top right of each web page of the site.
In case of non-acceptance of the Natur order, it will promptly notify the Customer.
Before making any purchase on our site, it is always advisable to contact us to be aware of the production times of the goods of your interest.CONTACTS.
Methods of payment via site:
- In case of purchase withwire transfer, the Customer is requested to make the payment only after receiving an email notification from us on the time needed to find the products you have ordered. This communication will be sent to you within 24 hours of receiving your order. The retrieval of the products you have ordered from our suppliers, if these are not present in our warehouses, will only take place upon the actual crediting of the amount due; no later than 10 working days from the sending of the e-mail notification on the times for finding products, under penalty of cancellation of the order. To speed up the order processing it is essential that the Customer indicates in the reason for the transfer:
- the order reference number
- the date the order was placed
- name and surname of the order holder
- In case of purchase withPayPal, for each order there is no additional charge. PayPal is the online payment service that allows you to pay safely, easily and quickly and opening a PayPal account is free. By selecting the PayPal payment type, you will be redirected to a page on the PayPal site where you will enter your email address and password and make the payment. Your financial data will not be shared with Natur but will be managed directly by PayPal. In case of cancellation of the order or non-acceptance by Natur, the amount will be refunded to your PayPal account. Natur will not be responsible for delays and / or damages caused during the reimbursement phase.
The invoice / receipt, at the time of shipment, will be included in the package containing the products you have ordered from the website natur.it.
Natur reserves the right to cancel an order or an order item if the following circumstances occur:
- components that are reported as out of print by the manufacturers;
- items that, due to production / processing problems, cannot be delivered by suppliers;
Upon receipt of the product:
In order to make our service even more efficient, please check the conditions of the packaging at the time of delivery by the carrier.
If the package is not perfectly intact or is in poor condition, we invite you to collect it "with reserve", by affixing next to the signature on the carrier's delivery document and clearly the wording"Received with reserve damaged package".
If the package is seriously damaged in such a way that it has certainly also caused damage to the internal contents, we invite you to reject the delivery by clearly asking to always affix the wording on the delivery document "Refused goods damaged packageAny disputes must be raised immediately to the carrier, otherwise the product is considered to have been delivered correctly.
The invoice or bill or receipt must be kept as a valid document for the guarantee.
For any damage caused by transport:
Upon receipt of the goods, check the presence and integrity of all items covered by the order. Any communication of anomalies or breakages must be communicated via email together with photographs of the damage found no later than 3/5 days from receipt of the goods. After 5 days we decline any kind of responsibility for breakages / anomalies / shortages and for any redelivery (also for absences or for wrong addresses), the cost will be borne by the recipient.
We do not accept complaints about assembled and installed products / items. We do not accept complaints for failures or breakages due to incorrect use or assembly of the article. Once the actual anomaly / breakage has been ascertained, a replacement item or component will be shipped depending on whether the problem concerns the complete item or just a component.
- The measures made on this catalog are indicative and do not constitute, neither commitment, nor reason for complaint towards our. Agency. We also reserve the right to suspend or modify for any reason and without notice, the production of articles, in order to improve our production needs. Natur declines all responsibility for any omissions or errors on the technical data and information relating to the items on sale.
- Natur is not responsible for any damage to persons or things deriving from incorrect installation or modifications made by third parties to the articles.
- Natur reserves the right to change prices without prior notice; the price charged will in any case be the one indicated at the time of the order.
- In case of unavailable goods, production times vary according to the requested article and finish. For production objects with a chrome finish the times are reasonably short (3/5 working days) while for particular objects with particular finishes the times are extended (up to 30 working days and in special cases it can be even longer).
Right of withdrawal:
- Pursuant to art. 64 and following of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, if the Customer is a consumer (i.e. a natural person who purchases the goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not make the purchase by indicating a VAT number in the order form), he has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason, without any penalty and without prejudice to what is indicated in point 3 below.
- To exercise this right, the Customer must send a registered letter with return receipt within 14 days of receiving the goods to: "Natur Srl Via Mauro Macchi 10 20124 Milano (MI)", containing:
- written and signed declaration of the will to exercise the right of withdrawal indicating the article code (s) for which withdrawal is requested;
- copy of the original invoice (indicates the order number, invoice and customer code);
- bank details on which to obtain the transfer (ABI Code - CAB - Current Account of the invoice holder);
- The right of withdrawal is subject to the following mandatory conditions:
- the law applies to the product purchased in its entirety. It is not possible to exercise withdrawal only on part of the purchased product eg: accessories;
- Natur, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the customer that the asset sold will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to article 67 c.2 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, only in case of non-infringement or opening by the buyer of the relative packaging;
- the purchased good must be intact and returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessory equipment: small parts for fasteners, manuals, cables, lamps, etc.); to limit damage to the original packaging, we recommend, when possible, to put it in a second box, on which to affix the RMA number (return authorization code) issued by "Natur". In all cases, the affixing of labels or adhesive tapes directly on the original product packaging should be avoided;
- if the goods for which exercise of the right of withdrawal was requested does not correspond to the item physically returned to our warehouse, the return will not be accepted and the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- by law, the shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, up to the certificate of receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Natur will notify the Customer of the incident (within 5 working days from receipt of the goods in its warehouses), to allow him to promptly file a complaint against the courier he has chosen and obtain a refund of the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the Customer for its return, at the same time canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Natur is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments;
- the goods subject to exercise of the right of withdrawal must return to our warehouse within 10 calendar days from the date of authorization for return, after this deadline the shipment will be rejected and at the same time the request for withdrawal will be canceled.
- Without prejudice to any repair costs for damage to the original packaging and / or internal packaging (cellophane, boxes, etc.), Natur will refund the customer the full amount of the returned goods, within 14 days from the return of the goods to by bank transfer.
- Natur, for the purposes of the applicability of the right of withdrawal in the distance contract as provided for by Legislative Decree 206/2005, informs the customer that the goods sold will be considered substantially intact, pursuant to art. 67 c. 2 Legislative Decree 206/2005, only if upon its arrival in our warehouse, after examining the item, no damage or tampering with the item and the original packaging and / or packaging will be detected. In the event that they are damaged, Natur will deduct from the refund due the amount corresponding to the damage as a contribution for the restoration costs, or we will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the shipping costs to the sender.
Jurisdiction in the event of disputes:
The law on disputes provides that up to 5000 euros is treated by the justice of the peace. If the buyer is in possession of a VAT number, the Court closest to the seller (in our case Milan) is responsible for it, while for private individuals (for the right to the consumer) the Court closest to the customer's address is responsible.
Comments, criticisms, communications:
All customer opinions sent to Natur Srl are monitored and moderated by the marketing department ofNaturSrl. In the event that these opinions are contrary to the law or morality (abusive advertising, defamatory intentions, insults, improper comments ...)NaturSrlreserves the right to reject or censor the opinion in question.
ODR for Online Dispute Resolution:
Online dispute resolution for consumers
The consumer resident in Europe must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or deriving from contracts for the sale of goods and services entered into online. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered into with the Owner. The platform is available at the following link (//ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).
The Data Controller is available to answer any question sent by email to the email address published in this document.
For any type of information on products, delivery times, payment methods, product customization, please contact us by phone at 0442601634 or by firstname.lastname@example.org through our pageCONTACTSpresent on this site.